Goodwill commodities review
Goodwill commodities is Stock broker firm based India, it corporate office is in Tamilnadu. it provides financial services, goodwill commodity is operating since 2016 and now it one of the largest stock brokerage firms in India,
goodwill commodities have been awarded Best commodity broker in 2016-2016 by Multi Commodity Exchange of India ( MCX).
As a result, the Company is being focused on Customer satisfaction so far. let’s talk about the services provides by Goodwill Commodity.
The company provides Commodity, Equity, Currency, Derivatives, Mutual Funds, and Exchange-traded Funds. if you are looking to start online trading in India, So Goodwill may be a good choice because of their services.
They offer online and offline trading facility hence there are lots of branches in major cities. goodwill also does an offline event to help to customer to understand and train for the Indian stock market. You can get the event related information from their official website.
If you are new in trading and you need help to make a profit then you can get connect with live webinar provides by goodwill that’s a good way to make the customer happy.
As Company Provides the own apps & software to trading and market updates, however still behind the top broker firm like Sharekhan & Zerodha which is leading in India.
goodwill commodities open a free demat account online,
There are contain good points of Goodwill commodity which help to understand & Help to take a decision about that.
- Zero Deposit for Account Opening
- Online Fund Transfer and Payment on the same day
- Free Online Trading Software
- Free 24*7 Back office Support
- Free Intraday Tips on Mobile Phone
- Free Live Calls and Follow Ups
- Low Brokerage and High Exposure
- No Hidden Fees, No AMC, and No Hidde
- Access to opportunities across segments – they enable you to take advantage of opportunities in Equity, Commodity, and Currency the NSE, BSE, and MCX. Dedicated service and support – Our helpdesk can be reached Monday to Friday, and between 9 am and 11.30pm on all trading days.
Conclusion:- Overall goodwill has done very well so far and improving their services and customer happiness with technology. its customer oriented company and serving on a high level. However, there are lots of complaints are registered against the goodwill regarding the delay to activation of demat account or other services.
If you are going to enter into stock online trading then Goodwill Commodities may be good for you but you should read terms and condition prior.